Discover the cost-effective solution for stunning floors in Chatswood. There is plenty of options to create beautiful timber-look floors in our range of laminate flooring at Esspada.
Laminate floors are made from a combination of MDF wood, resin and a high-definition print that allows renovators and builders to install a wood look flooring at a fraction of the time and cost.
The Esspada Collection has some of the latest designs and most versatile hues and textures to complete your building. So that you can have an interior design that is new, fresh, and modern! It installs easily as a floating floor installation, and directly over old flooring.
Our specialists are the experts when it comes to floors that elevate a home, office, or commercial property in Chatswood. And with over 20 years of experience, you can trust that you are in the best of hands, from start to finish!
Beautiful Wood Look Floors, On Any Budget
Laminate floors are incredibly more affordable than solid or engineered timber floors when it comes to flooring with a timber design. It’s a prime choice; created and perfected by growing technology to finely print designs and press the materials together to create attractive and hardwearing boards. In comparison to vinyl, laminate flooring is often considered more appealing in appearance.
However, it is comparable to both luxury vinyl planks (LVP/LVT) or hybrid floors.
If you seek to create luxurious and chic floors on a budget in Chatswood, there’s almost nothing better than laminate flooring. Especially from our range at Esspada!
Laminate Floating Floor Installations
Flooring that’s faster and easier than ever to install.
Laminate floorboards have been specifically designed for floating floor installations. It’s a method that connects planks together to lay over a floor, instead of being attached directly to the bottom of a floor or subfloor. It’s so simple you can do it yourself! However, as we are dedicated to ensuring you have the best finish we do look after this service for you. Installing any other additional requirements needed for the longevity and aesthetics of your floors.
The Many Other Benefits of Laminate Floors in Chatswood
- Affordable – Laminate flooring is extremely cost-effective when it comes to other options of flooring available on the market today.
- Lightweight – As it is a lightweight material, its faster and easier in handling as well as installations.
- Durable – Laminate floors are made from composite timber, lending it to having an impressive ability to withstand heavy traffic. Its top layer is also resistant to scratches, wear, and tear.
- UV Resistant – Flooring that is a lot less likely to fade or discolour over time.
- Versatile – The wide range of colours, textures and neutral hues in laminate flooring makes them well suited to accompany many different types of home design.
- Beautiful – Laminate floors skilfully mimics the appearance of timber, with expert embossing to give you that beautiful appearance and tangible texture of real wood.
- Easy to maintain – Cleaning laminate floors is easy. You simply need to wipe away any spills with a soft microfibre cloth. Vacuuming or sweeping is also recommended when you want to get rid of any dust or dirt.
Acoustic Underlay for Soft Footing
Like all floating floor installations, laminate floors can sound a little hollow or loud underneath. For this reason, our experts always recommend installing laminate floors with an acoustic underlay that dampens noise and vibration. You will also be able to enjoy a better feeling of more cushioned walking underneath.
A Full Palette for Your Designs
There are so many options to choose from in our range of laminate flooring at Esspada, for your home or office in Chatswood! Look through and fall in love with laminate flooring in soft powdery rose hues, creams, golds, browns, greys, and more. Each laminate flooring that we display in our online catalogue is available in many other different colours.
If you need any more assistance, you can contact our specialists on online form, on 1300 007 000 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.