Laminate flooring offers a wide scope of easily customizable design in Castle Hill.
Created as an alternative flooring to natural timber, laminate is made from real wood and resin. It can be embossed to produce highly realistic aesthetics in wood.
At Esspada, our full range of laminate flooring gives you competitively affordable solutions to complete your home. You’ll be so impressed with their colours and textures – you’ll forget that they aren’t real wood!
Highly Affordable Wood Designs
If you love the look of wood but not the price or maintenance, the Esspada showroom has an answer.
Laminate floors have been designed and manufactured to take on the appearance of real wood. As these planks are lighter and made with less expensive materials, they are more reduced in cost and the time you need to wait for an installation. In fact, laminate floors are available with click in joint systems that lets buyers install flooring themselves.
How is it Made?
Laminate flooring is made from several layers, with a strong high density fibreboard at its core. Its then paired with a high definition wood design on top and strengthened and protected by many layers of clear resin.
Benefits of Laminate Flooring in Castle Hill
- Appearance – Laminate flooring is renowned for its beautiful appearance. The way it is made allows for high definition prints that are deeply embossed. Giving you floors that have more dimension and depth.
- Affordability – Timber flooring has always been a beloved feature in a home. However, it’s not a product that fits everyone’s budget. Alternatively, laminate flooring offers a competitive solution that doesn’t just provide the warmth and colour that wood provides. But a design that is almost too hard to deny that is it isn’t natural wood.
- Versatility – Wood-look timber floors have the benefit of going with anything. There’s almost nothing that doesn’t look great with wood. Laminate flooring therefore offers a stunning floor choice for homes, corridors, offices, and other places of business.
- Easy Installation – Laminate floor panels come with a click in joint system that allows for an easy floating floor installation. Suitable for first time DIYers or wanting to save money on a professional installation.
- Low Maintenance – You can clean and maintain your laminate floors in Castle Hill quite easily. Simply wipe away any spills or stains with a soft microfibre cloth and sweep or vacuum up any dirt.
- UV Resistant – Laminate floors also have the benefit of being resistant to the harshness of sun exposure. You can trust them to not fade or discolour as quickly as other floor materials when exposed to the sun.
Make Laminate Feel Better Underfoot
Laminate floors make an apt answer to beautiful timber floors, at a more competitive cost.
However, laminate floors (particularly with a floating floor installation) can feel and sound rather loud or hollow walking on. To dampen sound and vibration, our experts at Esspada recommend also installing an acoustic underlayment. This isn’t a step you should pass over! In addition to dampening sound, it also provides more cushioning support to your steps.
A Full Range of Shades & Colours to Create
Our clients in Sydney are able to create many different styles or ambiances with all the colour options we have in every choice of laminate flooring.
You can enjoy stylish laminate floors in white, cream, beige, yellow, brown, red, gold and more. There are also many different wood designs available, in various patterns, textures and dimensions in our collection!
Visit our Showroom in Castle Hill!
Laminate flooring has come a long way; able to bring forth marvellous wood-like designs in a more convenient and cost-effective product. They are now crafted so well that they are often even mistaken for being real timber.
So why not come into our showroom and look through the collection? We believe there’s no experience that’s quite as like what you’ll find when you see them in person. Our skilled flooring experts are also close on hand to help assist you with any specified information that you need.
We also provide full delivery and installation services across all our laminate floors.